March 3, 2007

No, really, you have the wrong number

She called back. This is the third time! I erased the second message by accident, but here is a rough reproduction of the latest message.

Yes Lory, this is Jean. I was calling, Mr. Jornigan has called me, and needs some insight on the situation of the stock that was changed. He's wantin' to know if 582's gon' be pickin' them up in the mornin'. Christina's father and herself went back up to the school this afternoon, and he's got some questions that need to be answered. If you could please call him? Thank you.

I wonder if she is ever going to figure out that she is leaving messages on the wrong machine. I think it is kind of funny, but I'm sure she's going to get into some trouble if it keeps up. Oh well.

Also, I'm not going to be posting anything from Edd on the weekends, so keep a look out for your next dose on Monday.

No comments: