February 3, 2007

Ecstasy, thy name is muffin!

After finally going to sleep at 5:00am this morning, I slept until 2 o'clock in the afternoon. -Doink Doink. (*That, of course, would be the Law & Order sound.*)

Shower! Warm water. Ahhh. Wake up! Dry off. Get dressed--no, not those socks. Open window-how cold? Sweater...my only friend!

Ohhhh. Hungry. Must eat. Cafeteria closed! Oh no!

What to do, what to do? Snack Bar time? Ok. Fine. Pickle Jar it is.

What to get, what to get? BLT? No. Cheese Sticks? Don't think so.

Pour the diet pepsi. Think, think. Aha! Blueberry muffin! Sara Lee, you are so beautiful to me-e-e..can't you see-e-e? It is everything I hope(d) for! Everything I nee-e-ed(ed)!

Open wrapper--don't forget a napkin--take off paper. Top or bottom first? Top-no bottom-no top-no bottom! Bottom! Yum.

Oh muffin! How wonderful you are!

Sweet and gooey,
Yes you are.
I could put you in a car.

Sweet and gooey,
Yes you be.
I could put you on TV.

Soft and squishy
Like a mouse,
I could put you in my house.

You always do
Catch my eye.
I could put you in the sky.

On a clown or
In a tree,
You would go well with some brie.

Muffin muffin
You're so yummy,
I'd like to put you in my tummy!

(I'll be awaiting my Pulitzer Prize, thank you.)

No comments: